This website complies with the current regulations related to data protection.
These regulations include:
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons) which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in different EU countries.
The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Regulation for the development of the LOPD) which regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations of the owners of a website or blog regarding the handling of such information.
The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) which regulates economic transactions through electronic means.
A. Information We Collect
In general, we collect two types of information about you when you use WithTravel.org:
- Information that you voluntarily provide and that identifies you personally.
- Information that does not identify you personally that we collect automatically or that you provide to us.
(1) Personal Identification Information: Our definition of personal identification information includes any information that can be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, postal address, phone number, etc. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect your personal identification information when you use our site.
In certain circumstances, we may request, allow, or provide you with the opportunity to submit your personal identification information in connection with a feature, program, promotion, or other aspect of our Services. For example, you may: (a) provide your name, email address, and/or phone number when sending a message, posting a comment, or subscribing to our newsletter; (b) provide certain demographic information about yourself (e.g., age, gender, etc.) or (c) post a general comment and/or recommendation through our forms.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of non-personally identifiable information is any information that does not identify you personally. Non-personally identifiable information may include certain de-identified personal identification information, meaning information that has become anonymous. We obtain non-personally identifiable personal information about you from the information you provide to us, either separately or together with your personal identification information.
We also automatically collect certain information that does not identify you personally when you access and use our site. This information may include, among other things, the computer, mobile device, or equipment (“Device”) you are using, other applications or software you are using, your mobile phone operator and mobile network information, your IP addresses, or the Device Identifier.
B. How We Use and Share Collected Information
(1) Personal Identification Information: The personal identification information you submit to us is generally used to fulfill your requests, respond to your questions, serve you better, or, in some way, naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information. We may also use this information to contact you later for various reasons, such as customer service, providing promotional information about us or other affiliated companies, or to communicate with you about content or other information you have posted or shared with us through the use of our website.
You may choose not to receive future promotional information from us or our affiliated companies.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We use non-personally identifiable information in a variety of ways. For example, we may use non-identifying personal information to evaluate the use of our content and/or services, track the types of products purchased, understand user needs and trends, carry out specific promotional activities, and improve our Services.
C. Tracking Technologies
(1) Cookies. We automatically receive and store certain types of non-personally identifiable information each time you interact with us. For example, like many other websites, we use “cookies and embedded scripts to obtain certain types of information when you use or access our website. “Cookies” are small files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive or your web browser’s memory to allow our systems to recognize your browser and provide you with convenience and other features.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze in this way include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your Device to the Internet; computer and connection information, such as the type and version of your browser, operating system, and platform; your activities on our website, including the content you view or search for, as well as the URL from which you came and went (if this URL is on our website or not); and the number of cookies.
It is important to note that the cookies and scripts we use do not contain or are linked to your personally identifiable information.
(3) Tracking Features: Certain Internet browsers may offer you the option of notifying websites that you do not want your online activities tracked for preference-based advertising purposes.
D. Other Uses and Information
(1) Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personal identification information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, WE NEVER REQUEST THAT YOU EMAIL US NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS PASSWORDS, BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION, OR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS. However, apart from our response to such an email, it is not our usual practice to send you emails unless you request a particular service or register for a feature involving email communication.
E. Specific Privacy Rights
Neither our app nor any of our other services are intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age and believe that he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us to request the removal of such child’s personally identifiable information, as well as to prohibit the use of that information.
F. Keeping Your Information Secure
We have implemented security measures that we believe are reasonable and appropriate to protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. However, please note that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of the information you disclose or transmit online or through our Services, and we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
In the unfortunate event that your “personally identifiable information” is compromised (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law that requires notification of a security breach), we may notify you by email (in our sole and absolute discretion) at the last email address you provided to us in the most convenient time given the circumstances; provided, however, that delays in notification may occur while we take the necessary steps to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable system integrity, as well as the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification hinders a criminal investigation.
From time to time, we assess new technologies to protect information and, when appropriate, update our information security systems.
Delays in notification may occur while we take the necessary steps to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable system integrity, as well as the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification hinders a criminal investigation. From time to time, we assess new technologies to protect information and, when appropriate, update our information security systems.
G. Third-Party Services
Our Services may link to, contain links, or incorporate functionality provided by third parties, such as products, services, offers, surveys, etc.
We do not control or maintain Third-Party Services, nor are we responsible for the privacy practices employed by any provider of a Third-Party Service.
We recommend that you read the applicable privacy statements for all Third-Party Services before providing any personally identifiable information through these websites.
H. Contact Information and Opt-Out
We will respond to your request and, if applicable to your case, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that we may not be able to comply with certain requests while giving you access to certain benefits and features of our site.
I. Changes and/or Modifications